February 14, 2009

Don't forget about me!


I know I havn't been posting much... (anything!) latley... but I have a suprise coming! :)

So, don't forget to keep in touch with my blog!


Also, as I checked another blog I noticed somthing...

------
Dear Penny,

I havn't heard from you in a while. :( Hope you're doing okay. Big Mama told me about you sugary... and your shunt. I hope to hear from you soon!

-Your reader :)
February 14, 2009 7:46 AM


Penny said...
Fank you so berry, berry much for wemembewing me! I was stawting to fink dat no one was concewned about me...I fink dat berry soon you will see mow fwom me! Keep yor paws dwy!

--------


So, don't forget about Penny too!

Thanks for visitin :)


~blogness

1 comment:

Mike Gibbons said...

I definitely have not forgotten. I can't wait for the surprise! When can we expect it. I loved your new hangman game! Where did you get that? I may have to consider it for my blog. Talk soon!